- Jake: I just say whatever to the video log?
Norm: Yeah, we gotta get the habit of documenting everything.
- Grace: I need a researcher, not some jar-head drop out.
Parker: Well, actually, I thought we got lucky with him.
- Jake: I have to trust my body to know what to do.
- Jake: The concept is that every driver is matched to his own Avatar.
- Grace: How much have you logged?
Jake: Zip. But I read a manual.
Grace: Tell me you're joking.
- Jake Sully: The Sky People have sent us a message... that they can take whatever they want. That no one can stop them. Well, we will send them a message. You ride out as fast as the wind can carry you. You tell the other clans to come. Tell them Toruk Macto calls to them! You fly now, with me! My brothers! Sisters! And we will show the Sky People... that they cannot take whatever they want! And that this... this is our land!
- Jake Sully: I was a warrior who dreamed he could bring peace. Sooner or later, though, you always wake up.
- Jake Sully: I see you.
Neytiri: I see you.
- Jake Sully: Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world, and in here is the dream.